Thursday 15 May 2014

Twenty To Make Sugar Dogs Is Now Available.....





Following my other Twenty to make books, in this one I show how to make twenty adorable sugar dogs for cake decorating using sugarpaste and a few simple tools and techniques.  Popular breeds of dog include a Border Collie, Dachshund, Bichon Frise, Bassett hound, Dalmatian, King Charles Spaniel, Poodle, Shitzu, St Bernard and Yorkshire terrier.
The models are all recognisable as particular breeds but with plenty of humour and character built in. The constituent parts of the dogs are shown with the step by step instructions. Cake decorators will want to make these appealing pooches as cake toppers
that dog lovers will adore.

Until the end of May 2014 I am offering signed copies for £4.99 with free UK postage Enter the code SUGARDOGS at the checkout for UK orders
for single 'Sugar Dogs' books http://www.franklysweet.co.uk/shop.php
(Reduced postage if ordering outside UK -please
email franklysweet1@gmail.com stating your address).

Orders can also be made over the phone +44 (0)7850 105605
or by emailing me direct with your address to franklysweet1@gmail.com
If in doubt email me!!

I hope you will enjoy these cute little dogs as much as I enjoyed creating them.
Best wishes
Frances McNaughton


No comments: